Üzümcü Medical is one of the leading Turkish manufacturers of medical equipment built to European standards. It is known in the industry as a reliable and solution-oriented company, constantly focused on improvement. Its growing customer base worldwide is evidence of the quality of its products and its approach to doing business.
Üzümcü Operating Table
OPERA Operating Tables
- The OM-2M is a mechanical/hydraulic table providing a low-cost solution for every type of surgery. It is easy to use and maintain and very durable.
- The OM-6N is a very versatile table with a combination of electric and mechanical movements for much improved usability and efficiency.
- The OP-2P table is an electromechanical table with wired handset and body control. It is intended to carry out all types of surgical procedures.
- The OP-2V is similar to OP-2P but has the added ability to keep the patient’s blood circulation stable with the help of 10 cm visco mattress.
- The OM-520 orthopedic traction set delivers a very affordable solution for orthopedic and trauma surgery of the lower extremities. It is compatible will most Opera tables.
- Telescopic body specifications enabling height adjustment at different levels
- 316L quality stainless steel body resistant to fractures and corrosion.
- Base design and structure enable easy C-arm fluoroscopy and surgical-microscope access.
- Wheels are made of ABS plastic, with high multi-directional mobility
- Image reception ability over a wide area without disturbing the sterile environment
- Can achieve different angles according to the surgical procedure
- Detachable head and foot section
- Silent and vibration-free operation
- Cleanable and sterilizable mattress for decontamination of operating room
- Wide range of standard and optional accessories
Infinium Medical, established in 1991, is a leading developer and manufacturer of medical equipment specializing in anesthesia systems and other operating room equipment. Based in the United States, it has a reputation for providing industry leading technology and quality. Besides the US market, Infinium Medical has vast international distributor network encompassing 87 countries.
Infinium Anesthesia Workstation
Infinium ADS II
Infinium ADS II is an advanced yet easy-to-use anesthesia workstation that provides accurate, pneumatically driven and electronically controlled ventilation. It has a very ergonomic design that incorporates new technology and provides safe and effective treatment options for the clinician.
ADS II incorporate an integrated ventilator with 12-inch color touch screen offering a wide range of ventilation modes as standard. On screen monitoring of spirometry loops, Paw, Peak, Pmean and PEEP are also standard. Airway pressure, flow and optional agents and EtCO2 are shown in graphical waveforms.
ADS II is filled with many features for outstanding usability including auxiliary oxygen flow control and multiple auxiliary power outlets.
- Highly accurate tidal volumes with 15 mL capability
- Electronic flowmeters (Air, N20, O2)
- 1.5 L autoclavable and heated absorber
- Large retractable writing table
- 3 storage drawers
- Full-featured ventilator with:
- 12-inch high-resolution color touch screen
- Pediatric tAdul setting
- Ventilation modes: Manual, VCV, PCV, SIMV, PS, Standby
- Electronic PEEP
- Compliance compensation
- Battery backup
- Selectatec-mount for twvaporizers
- Optional Sevoflurane and Isoflurane vaporizer
- Optional vital signs monitoring including EtCo2
- Optional anesthesia agent monitoring
SURTRON electrosurgical units are manufactured by LED SpA, an Italian company mainly focused on making electrosurgical and physiotherapy equipment since 1982. Surtron accounts for around 30% of the company’s annual turn-over.
The SURTRON range include a number of high frequency electro-surgical equipment models with output power from 50W to 400W for applications using monopolar or bipolar methods, simultaneous or alternative supplier duct and emission of continuous or cycle timer power. A wide range of hand pieces and accessories for each model is available including a choice of trolley-cart with shelves.
Completing the range to meet the most demanding surgical procedures are SURTRON EVAC smoke evacuation systems and SURTRON ABC Argon module.
SURTRON Electrosurgical & Smoke Evacuator Units
SURTRON Flash 120 / 160 HF / 200
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
SURTRON Flash is an electrosurgical equipment which is suitable to precision monopolar and bipolar surgery and micro-surgery without tissue alterations.
SURTRON Flash can supply RF operative powers either for programmable time as short as hundreds of a second.
SURTRON Flash, allows pure CUT, cut-coagulation BLEND, incision with reduced production of eschar ENHANCED, superficial coagulation FORCED COAG, deep coagulation in absence of necrosis SOFT COAG, BIPOLAR coagulation and ABLATION.
- Minimally invasive surgery allowed
- Activation of monopolar power by handle or foot switch
- Patient to plate contact control
- Split return electrode use allowed
- Monopolar and Bipolar independent output
- Auto Start/Stop in Bipolar COAG
- Working condition memory storage
- Digital regulation and indication of output power
- Sound level control
- RF power pulse emission time setting
- RF power pulse interval setting
SURTRON 300 HP/ 400 HP
- Ambulatory Surgery
- General Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
SURTRON 300 HP and 400 HP electrosurgical units enable highly precise surgery across a wide range of general and specialized procedures. Thanks to the user-friendly and safety solutions incorporated in the machines.
SURTRON 300 HP and 400 HP can be used to simultaneously perform monopolar and bipolar surgery in applications that require high precision and reliability.
- Designed for both monopolar and bipolar surgery.
- Cutting Procedures: PURE, MODULATED, ENHANCED, BLEND
- Coagulation Procedures: SPEEDY, DEEP, SPRAY, SPRAY ARGON
- Cutting Procedures: PURE, MODULATED, ENHANCED, BLEND
- Coagulation Procedures: BIPOLAR COAG, VESSEL SEALING
- Skin Plate Electronic Control (SPEC) system for continuous monitoring of leakage current and contact impedance between patient body and return electrode.
- Tissue Adaptive Contact System (TACS) for an automatic adaptive power system.
- Automatic Self Diagnosis for automatic diagnostic control of electronic drive functionality and accessories connected with failure coded report
SURTRON ABC is a module that can be used in conjunction with a compatible electrosurgical unit to perform coagulation electrosurgical procedures with Argon gas, which are indicated for both open surgery and laparoscopy.
Argon is an inert gas that, when combined with specific currents for high frequency coagulation generated by an electrosurgical unit, for superficial coagulation without contact due to allows ionization of the gas flow via the high-frequency current.
ABC allows activation through both manual and foot control. The connection to the ABC unit does not preclude the use of other functions of the electrosurgical units; in fact, when compatible LED units are used, the Argon gas occurs only when the current of high-frequency coagulation is SPRAY.
SURTRON Smoke Evacuator System
SURTRON EVAC is a smoke aspiration and filtering system used during surgical procedures.
The smokes produced during surgical procedures have a foul, strong, and long odor. Water vapor, organic gas, visible or invisible solid particles, and viral components make up these smokes. So good aspiration and filtration eliminates bad odors, reduces bacteriologist and/or viral risks, and solves the particularly annoying problem of optimal vision of the intervention zone during laparoscopic procedures.
The activation of the aspiration in SURTRON EVAC can be: AUTOMATIC, via an electronic system of survey of the activation of the high frequency electrosurgical unit; MANUAL, via a foot switch (optional)
The filters have an electronic system for controlling the use status. The BLUE filter is the standard filter, and it comes with the unit the first time you use it.
The RED filter is an optional spare part designed for long-term use.
UZUMCU MEDICAL is one of the leading Turkish manufacturers of medical equipment built to European standards. It is known in the industry as solution-oriented, reliable and constantly focused on improvement. Its satisfied and growing customer base is evidence of the solidity of its accomplishments and approach.
Üzümcü Heavy-Duty Suction Machine
Üzümcü Novela Series surgical suction units are life support devices immediately evacuating the blood accumulated in the surgical areas and respiratory tract by creating vacuum at a certain flow rate, increasing surgical area visibility and providing continuous respiration.
- Unit & Control Panel Specifications
- Rapid suction with 60 L/Min flow rate, adjustable vacuum power at 680 mmHg interval and increased surgical area visibility
- Vacuum adjustments by easily accessible control panel and vacuum indicator for monitoring vacuum level
- Maintenance free, silent, non-vibrating, oil free vacuum pump
- Motor Protection System
- Protective technology preventing overflowing and liquid leakage to pump system by integrated buoy system and hydrophobic filter
- Jar Specifications
- Collecting jars with scaled body, integrated easy to carry handle, 3- and 5-liter capacity options, autoclavable glass & plastic and disposable options.
- Disposable Jar
- Ease of installation and usage with optional disposable jar set
- Sterile Use
- Sterilizable probe bowl to keep the suction cannula in disinfectant solution until the moment of use
- Body Design
- Impact resistant and cleanable aluminum body design compatible with hospital disinfection procedures
- Ergonomic Design
- Ergonomic design providing ease of carrying and moving
- Easy transfer by four castors, two of them with brake
- 33.1010 – Novela with 2×3 L Plastic jar
- 33.1011 – Novela with 2×5 L Plastic jar
- 33.1016 – Novela with 2×3 L Glass jar, Extractor
Üzümcü Central Vacuum System (Suction Trolley)
Üzümcü Central Vacuum System or Suction Trolley, is designed to generate suction power from piped-in oxygen or compressed air supply in the operating room. The trolley includes a Venturi regulator for suction dosing, fine dosing and quick-action valve. The mobile frame accommodates either 2 pcs. 2L, 3L or 5L vacuum jars.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Mounted Venturi regulator for oxygen or compressed air.
- Carrier with 2 x vacuum jar capacity
- Polycarbonate, transparent vacuum jars, scaled and sterilizable at 121° C
- Wall connection adapter
- Silicone hoses included.
- Integrated hydrophobic filter
Optium Healthcare Products Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers and innovators of hospital furniture in Turkey. It produces durable yet cost effective furniture solutions to medical facilities, delivering functionality for caregivers as well as comfort and convenience to patients.
Optium Delivery Tables
RO 58 Hydraulic Birthing Table
RO 58 is a multi-purpose mechanically controlled bed that can be converted from a birthing bed to a delivery bed to a full bed. It can support a safe working load of 250 kg.
Application: Birthing bed, delivery bed or full bed.
Mechanical Movements: Backrest; Trendelenburg; Reverse Trendelenburg; Height Adjustment
Anti-microbial, water proof, flame retardant, air permeable antistatic mattress
Removable footrest mattress
Stainless steel handles
Stainless steel waste bin
Lockable, adjustable and removable side rails
Removable and adjustable PU thigh supports
Protective plastic bumpers
Height adjustable IV Pole
Stainless steel accessory rails
Easily cleanable laminate mattress platform
Electrostatic powder coated metal frame
IV pole sockets
OBSTETRA Electric Delivery Bed with 4 Motors
OBSTETRA is a multi-purpose electrically controlled bed that can be converted from a delivery bed to a full bed making it ideal for a birthing suite. It has a hand-control unit, 4 powerful column motors and a safe working load of 250 kg.
- Applications: Birthing bed, delivery bed or full bed.
- Electrical Movements: Backrest; Leg rest; Trendelenburg; Reverse Trendelenburg; Height adjustment; CPR (reset)
- Mechanical Movements: CPR for backrest with 2 sides lever
- Easily cleanable, 3-section laminate mattress surface.
- X-ray permeable lying surface
- Headboard and footboard made of hygienic PP materials
- Side rails made of hygienic PP materials Removable and adjustable PU thigh supports
- IV pole inserts and protective bumpers on the two corners of headboard
- IV pole and drainage hook
- Stainless steel accessory rail
- Two-piece ABS plastic covered lower chassis
- Corrosion-resistant Chrome-Nickel coated accessories
- Lockable castors
- Easily removable stainless steel waste bowl
- Adjustable patient handles
- Sliding foot section mechanism
- Angle indicators on the side rails
- Back up battery for non-stop operation in case of power failure
Pre-Owned Operating Room Equipment
In support of hospitals that are unable to justify acquiring new equipment, Globequipt continues to provide a selected range of pre-owned OR equipment carefully sourced from Australia and the USA. They include:
- Laparoscopy towers and components (Stryker, Smith & Nephew, Linvatec)
- Electrosurgical and vessel sealing units (Valleylab, Conmed, Erbe)
- Anesthesia machines/work stations (GE Datex, Ohmeda, Ulco, Ulco-Mindray)
- Operating tables (Denyer, Amsco, Eschmann)
- Capnographs & Vital Sign Monitors (Philips, GE Datex, Mindray Benneview)
All OR equipment from Globequipt are fully-refurbished, tested, supplied patient-ready and covered with a standard 6-months warranty.